We invite music schools and cultural organisations that are passionate about music development and cultural diversity to apply to the SDF for funding.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of dedication to the development, promotion, and appreciation of South Africa’s diverse arts and culture.
- Only art schools and cultural organisations based in South Africa will be eligible for funding.
- The application should be accompanied by a detailed proposal, CK document (proof of company registration) and cost estimates/quotations that support the proposed budget. Applications with missing information or documents will not be considered.
- The proposal should have the following elements:
- About Us
- History of Previous Events
- Project Concept
- Aims & Objectives
- Project Timelines
- Marketing Plan
- Return on Investment for SAMPRA
- Contact Details
- Entries for this window are open from 08h00 on 09 May 2022 to 17h00 on 31 May 2022.