Everyone loves events. The glamour, the dazzle and the adrenalin rush for those in the business of planning them. Big events. Small events. It is the heart and soul of our industry. It is the place where the most learning happens and where superstars are unearthed.
The SAMPRA Development Fund has undertaken to provide sponsorship opportunities for projects and events that are aligned with SAMPRA’s vision and strategic objectives so if you are hosting an event and you would like us to partner with you, by all means, apply to the Fund.
Your projects and events that are eligible for sponsorship are:
- music awards; and
- South African industry bodies and individuals whose projects and events are aligned with SAMPRA’s vision and strategic objectives.
- Only events hosted in South Africa will qualify for financial assistance.
- The application should be accompanied by a CK document (proof of company registration) and quotations from third parties that add up to your budget.
- Applications with missing information or documents will not be considered.
- Only events taking place from 4 November 2023 to 26 April 2024 will be considered.
- The form on the application portal will require you to populate the following elements:
- About Us
- History of Previous Events
- Project Concept
- Aims & Objectives
- Project Timelines
- Marketing Plan
- Return on Investment for SAMPRA
- Budget (supported by Quotations from service providers/vendors that add up to your total budget)
- Contact Details
- Entries for this window are open from 08h00 on 17 July 2023 to 17h00 on 17 August 2023.