We know you travel a whole lot for gigs. And sometimes you get a really cool gig but you can’t take it because you simply do not have the funds upfront to finance the trip.
What if we told you that the SAMPRA Development Fund can help carry some of the costs of your travel when you travel locally or internationally for gigs?
The funding will be available to recording artists, bands and start-up record companies with potential to become global superstars. Basically, someone like you.
This will also include SAMPRA members who have been invited to perform at international showcasing festivals, concerts and conferences. The following expenses by the Fund:
- road travel;
- car hire;
- accommodation; and
- band fees.
- Are you a SAMPRA member?
- Are you a recording artist or start up independent record label?
- Have you earned at least R3000 over three royalty payments?
- Have you been invited or booked to perform locally or overseas?
- Are you planning to have a virtual gig?
- Do you have the required travel documents for the trip?
- If you have answered yes to all the questions above, then go ahead and apply for the SAMPRA Development Fund Travel Assistance.
- Entries for this window are open from 08h00 on 18 October 2021 to 17h00 on 17 November 2021.